"If you're looking for someone who can represent the conservative wing of the Republican Party in 2008, California Congressman Duncan Hunter fills that bill far better that any of the top contenders who have already gotten into the race," says John Hawkins.
He then goes onto to list the reasons why Hunter is the best conservative, to see the explanations for each title go here.
John Hawkins' Resons for Duncan Hunter:
1. He Is The "National Security Candidate."
2. Good Fences Make Good Neighbors
3. His Trade Position May Be a "Bug" To Republicans, But It Can Be A "Feature" To Democrats
4. He Has Lots Of Mileage, But No Heavy Baggage
5. To Know Him Is To Love Him, Or At Least To Like Him Better Than McCain