Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Cort Answers Questions

Republican Presidential hopeful Hugh Cort answered these questions for the Conservative President 2008.

1. Why are you running for President?

I did not make this decision lightly. A lot of thought and prayer went into this decision. In fact, I believe God has called me to run for the presidency to get America back to God so He can bless us and protect us, my campaign will carry His Christian conservative message.

2. What makes you the best candidate?

While many in this field of candidates have held elective office or are members of the business community, I am different. I am an internationally recognized counter-terrorism expert. I travel the country speaking about terrorism and how we must stop it. National security is the number one issue facing this country and I am the one candidate with the expertise to ensure the safety of you and your family.

Make no mistake, I am not a single issue candidate. Obviously, as a counter-terrorism expert that is of chief concern to me. I also believe we need to secure our borders to stop the illegal alien invasion of our country.

I'm a Republican because I believe in hard work, self-reliance, less government, the preservation of our Judeo-Christian values, and the free enterprise system that has made America the envy of the world.

3. Do you think that you could win the Republican nomination?

Yes, because as Saint Paul said in Philippians 4:13, "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.”

4. Do you consider yourself a social and fiscal conservative?

Absolutely, I am far and away the most conservative candidate in the field.

5. In your opinion, what is one of the biggest issues facing America?

National security is the number one issue facing this country and I am the one candidate with the expertise to ensure the safety of you and your family.

6. If you are not able to win the GOP nomination, would you consider running as a third party candidate or supporting a third party candidate?

No, if I do not win the GOP nomination I will support the candidate of my Party's choosing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He did NOT say he'd endorse he said he will support the candidate of his party... he never said how much support.

Anonymous said...

Dr. Cort means what he says. I have had the pleasure of getting to know him recently on more than one occasion. He is honest, humble, hard-working and is the only candidate whose values line up across the board with the Lord. Even if you are not a Christian, his devotion and leadership will ensure a positive future and hope for the USA. Apart from the Lord, this WILL NOT HAPPEN.

Anonymous said...

I was around Hugh Cort quite a bit last year, and I'm sorry to say that he is simply an affable nutcase. He is very sincere in his beliefs, and he's a very dedicated Christian. But he is completely irrational about practical things, and he's very weak when it comes to getting anything done. He sees conspiracies in many, many things, even when there's no evidence to even suspect anything. It's clear just how delusional he is when you read his quote about being an "internationally recognized counter-terrorism expert." Ask any REAL expert on the subject, and you'll find out that nobody has ever heard of him.

Hugh is a very nice man, but he's delusional. Don't consider him a serious candidate, even as a "message candidate." He's scary.

Anonymous said...

Okay, you said ask any REAL expert on the subject and I did. Both General Vallely and General McInerney who are on the advisory board of The Intelligence Summit, and, oh yeah, Dr. Cort was a presenter at this year's World Intelligence Summit. And let's not forget the fact he works with another recognized terror expret, Dr. Paul L. Williams. Apparently the only thing scary is you attempting to discredit a man.

Visitors Since 9:16 PM EST. 12/11/2006: free web counter free web counter