Prohibition Party presidential candidate Gene Amondson answered these questions for the Conservative President 2008.
1. Why are you running for President and what makes you the best candidate?
I am out there i speak, I am on radio and tv, hundreds of papers go to google for gene amondson so they use me.
2. Out side of banning alcohol, what are other key issues in your campaign?
Tobacco, that 70% of the us agrees on.
3. Do you think that you will be able to have an impact on the election this time around?
Oh we will do that with a regular informertial, and one day a movie on America's best 13 years...prohibition.
4. Do you think that alcohol will ever be banned in America again?
Oh yes prohibition was a great sucess, with prisons and mental institutions
being cut and health, and what drink does in relation to cancer.
PROHIBITION HAS COME TO AMERICA 3 TIMES IT WILL COME AGAIN, WHEN WE HATE MORE AND MORE SUFFERING AND OVERCROWED PRISONS.
5. Could you get the backing of social and fiscal conservatives?
Maybe. There is only so much money each family has, do we want it going to the rat hole of the alcohol and tobacco, or do we wanting it to go to positive buisness that make a great country?
Remember drinkers and crime may cost or take 3/4 of our taxes to care for the welfare and prison care.